CRISIS PLAN – In accordance with the obligation to develop a crisis preparedness and response plan in case of SARS-CoV-2 virus, the company has defined basic preventive measures that include, but are not limited to:
- physical distance from others of at least one and a half meters at any time,
- mandatory use of protective masks,
- the practice of frequent hand washing (at least 40-60 seconds) even when the hands are not visibly dirty, and the use of alcohol-based hand sanitizers (at least 20 seconds),
- respiratory habits that should be strictly adhered to. This includes the strict practice of covering the mouth and nose when coughing / sneezing with a tissue and upper arm and the proper disposal of used tissues,
- self-monitoring of everyone’s health and the earliest reporting of any disease.